"Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Lots of medical crap I've been dealing with but getting there.

I could have sworn I posted a picture of my Crescent Moon Dragon by Joan Elliott finish. I don't see it posted so I will get a pic up this weekend.

I also started A New Day by My Big Toe Designs that I am stitching for a very close dear friend. If you click the link the chart is on the home page "Welcome To A New Day" on the left. I've changed all of the colors in it.

This weekend is International Hermit & Stitch Weekend as organized by Joyce. Thank you Joyce for posting this each month for us. I plan on working more on A New Day since I'm close to a finish and possibly Petal Fairy or some other WIP I have been neglecting.

I hope to see lots of blog updates after this weekend & can't wait to see pics of what everyone is working on.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Hope the hermitting is going well for you, Jcat. It hasn't been too bad here. I got a lot done today, so it's all good!!