"Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend hotness

In honor of my friend Joyce, whose blog many of you follow, but for those who don't here she is: Joyce's Blog I have decided to post some hotness & ask you to do the same -you can post your comments or pics or whatever floats your boat here on my blog or to your own. Joyce occasionally posts pics of her fave hotties. I always get a kick out her picks cause they are usually smokin' hot and I also like to see what my gal-pals consider "hot", "sexy" etc.  I tend to go for the unconventionally sexy guy. The ones that catch my eye in movies are not the typical - like Brad Pitt, George Clooney - who are both at the top of my list, but you get the idea. My fave of the moment is Norman Reedus. I like the mysterious smoldering eyes! Besides, Boondock Saints is one of my favorite movies. Reedus is my main man on Walking Dead...love his character. Though I have to say Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, is as sexy as they come.