"Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Thursday

Hiya. I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. I hope if you check in you leave me a comment to tell me what you're up to this week stitchy-wise and life-wise.  Work has been hectic & busy. We're expecting a wee bit of snow this weekend on Saturday which will give me an excuse to stay inside & get caught up on laundry & stitching.

UPDATE:  Also, I have a wonderful friend who is selling a boatload of stash. Here's the link to her stuff. Cheryl's Stash For Sale    Once you click the link, go to the "168 Uploads" tab & click on that to see all of her goodies. She's got some great stuff. She's super friendly & ships really fast and she's shipping within the United States and to Canada.And I believe she's doing a sale right now for 10% off! Who couldn't use that?? Thank you for checking her out. I bought 4 charts from her & can't wait to decide which one will be a new start once I finish Namaste which is almost done as I am on the 6th of the 7 mandalas & will post progress piccies soon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday or Friday if you are outside of the US abroad. Big hugs to all!

No comments: