"Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 15, 2011

IHSW

HI all. This is the IHSW for the month (International Hermit & Stitch Weekend) where we stay in & stitch to our hearts content or as much as we're able. I can't wait to see what other stitchers are working on this weekend.

It's also an SAL week for my friend Brenda, in honor of her.  Bren got some amazing news this week on something that has been plaguing her for a long time. She proposed an SAL on a board we belong to & she called it the Celebration SAL. I will be doing both the Celebration SAL & IHSW.  I think I'll work on Mermaids of the Deep Blue & try to finish Crescent Dreams. If I get bored with those I'll probably pull out something else like Tree of Hope, in honor of Bren.

I hope you all get a wonderful weekend of relaxation with your stitching!! Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: